In this episode of 97th Floor Radio, Shante Schroeder speaks with 97th Floor employees Chase Larson, lead Digital Marketer and Rachel Bascom, content writer.
You will learn:
- What creativity means in digital marketing–affects all facets from social media to content campaigns.
- Writing is like a stand alone art form, so creativity is key in how well a piece does.
- Creativity is not just jumping on what the most popular thing is, but what has long-term lasting effects.
- Creativity builds trust between your brand and your audience.
- Create content that you will personally share.
- Bridging the gap between creative content and the intended audience.
- How to handle burnout. Make creative content relevant.
- Answer and appeal to internet comments.
- Predictions for marketing in 2015.
Links and Resources Mentioned:
Learn more about Chase Larson
Learn more about Rachel Bascom
Learn more about 97th Floor
Thank You For Listening!
What’d you think of today’s show? The conversation continues in the comments below. Be sure to leave your great insights.