In this episode of 97th Floor Radio, Shante Schroeder speaks with a representative of DrugRehab.org. DrugRehab.org provides resources and information for people to overcome their addiction(s).
You will learn:
- Talks about his career, how he got into the industry.
- I think it’s really important before you start investing time, money and resources online–you have a customer that is going to acquire that business.
- Great ideas are not for everyone. Plan out multiple ideas and see what sticks.
- When failures happen, take advice from other people, study competitors, and then formulate a strategy.
- How he focused on building a brand. How to separate myself from the competition.
- I’m intrigued to hire new people that think completely different than I do.
- I really focus on quality–having quality writers who write information that a person wants to read. I like to hire great writers.
- Work experience with content marketing and promoting good content on social media.
- Be aware of what type of worker you are. What work environment do you thrive in the most?
- Employee relations are very important.
Links and Resources Mentioned:
Learn more and connect with DrugRehab.org
Learn more about: Drug Rehab
Thank You For Listening!
What’d you think of today’s show? The conversation continues in the comments below. Be sure to leave your great insights.