In this session of 97th Floor Radio, Shante Schroeder discusses local SEO with Cole Rieben and Barrett Dastrup, digital marketers at 97th Floor.
You will learn:
- Where you should allocate your resources.
- What you can fix on-page and off-page to begin ranking better and outranking competitors.
- Start with a site audit.
- Are your social platforms optimized properly?
- Why you still need to focus on local SEO even if you do not have a local brick & mortar store.
- The questions you should ask your agency to ensure they’re doing an appropriate site audit for your business.
- When to know if you should try to rank organically instead of locally for your specific business, and how.
- Create landing pages based on where the traffic is.
- Start with a site audit, but understand what type of business you have in order to make the best decisions for your company.
- Predictions for 2015.
Links and Resources Mentioned:
Learn more and connect with Cole Rieben
Learn more and connect with Barrett Dastrup
Learn more about 97th Floor
Local Landing Pages: A Guide To Great Implementation In Every Situation by Miriam Ellis
Thank You For Listening!
What’d you think of today’s show? The conversation continues in the comments below. Be sure to leave your insights.