In this session of 97th Floor Radio, Shante Schroeder speaks with Chris Tuttle, CEO of Live Your Truth. They talk about building a momentum for your business and your brand starting with a community that feels connected, honored and supported.
You will learn:
- Chris’ journey from studying marketing in college to full-time CEO of Live Your Truth brand and company.
- Entrepreneurship is about learning from doing.
- Understanding and honoring energy “Types” – what that is and how to find out about yours.
- Each Type has it’s own gifts and strengths.
- Type 1 – Idea people
- Type 2 – Detail people
- Type 3 – Execution people
- Type 4 – Perfecting people
- The importance of having the right people in the right position based on more than skill set and personality; based on energy type.
- About creating massive and ongoing engagement with your community through email marketing – personalize and make it relevant!
- How to hire people already passionate about your brand and product.
- Trust is more important than a sale.
- Why giving away 90% of your content for free leads to sales and engagement.
- Ask yourself: How will the experience we create with our consumers now impact them in 5-10 years?
- Create value before asking for a sale.
- Have a great product, a strategy and a backup plan. Don’t bank on one form of execution to create your success.
- Momentum builds more momentum.
- Chris’ best tip for success: Read hard. Never stop trying and learning different ways to approach your business.
Links and Resources Mentioned:
Learn more and connect with Chris Tuttle
Learn more about Live Your Truth
Learn your energy profile for free with the Live Your Truth Energy Profiling course.
“Who: The A Method for Hiring” by Geoff Smart and Randy Street
Thank You For Listening!
What’d you think of today’s show? The conversation continues in the comments below. Be sure to leave your insights.